Office Manager, SCV
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200149529
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job!
- A passion for managing an overall positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Experience managing purchasing, expense reports, office supplies and equipment
- Extreme attention to detail, able to remain agile and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent follow-through, with multiple projects and needs happening at once, completing items in a timely manner and providing follow-up as needed
- Flexible and able to adapt to quickly changing environments and fast growing organizations
- Capable of prioritizing tasks/duties as assigned and delegating tasks as needed
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage through certain projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across departments, work collaboratively, and manage conflict constructively
Office Oversight Partner with building managers to organize and maintain site standards and supplies Project manage space planning and design, to ensure a productive, enjoyable work environment Manage/maintain active seating chart for the office and make adjustments as assignments change Maintain consistent and clear communication via email, Slack, and signage creation as needed in alignment with local leaders and global Office Team members in regards to any facilities or security related concerns Accommodate visitors and manage badge access requests, maintain order for conference rooms (including rearranging furniture), and provide AV/AVCN assistance as needed Serve as backup for and perform other duties as assigned by other office team management as needed Document company policies related to site management and share with stakeholders in local offices ORDERING AND STOCKING Manage office vendor operations and relationships including janitorial, food/beverage service, internal security and others as needed Manage catering, snacks, office supply Track and complete expense reports, and other documentation as needed Manage office equipment and maintain clear records, e.g. computers, TVs, monitors, etc. Order/Manage IT inventory, from hardware for new hires/upgrades to printer maintenance EVENTS & EXPERIENCE Ongoing active participation in facilitating/overseeing employee experience through consistent delivery of exceptional operational/facilities support Prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time and follow through on issues in a timely manner, including onboarding, event management and office space revamps Plan, partner, organize, and execute local and globally coordinated events such as Leadership site visits, celebrations, team outings, team lunches, and more through project coordination, vendor management, etc.
Education & Experience
5+ years of customer service experience and/or 3+ years of office operations experience
- Outstanding storytelling, written and oral presentation, and data visualization skills.
- This position is located in Cupertino, and travel (domestic and international) may be required.
Back to top