Memory Cache Design Verification Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Role Number: 200160294
Does making the next great technology product excite you? Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, our new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our job and when you are a part of our team there's no telling what you could accomplish. The SoC Performance Verification is a critical job within Apple's Hardware Technology. Join this group and be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, we will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices.
- Skilled in aspects of digital verification such as constrained random verification process, functional coverage, code coverage, assertion methodology & philosophy.
- Knowledge of Verilog/System Verilog, digital simulation and debug.
- Knowledge of memory architecture, coherency and digital design fundamentals.
- Ability to work independently to deliver the project goals.
- Exposure to UVM is desired.
- Experience with C/C++ is a plus.
- Experience with Perl, Python or similar scripting language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
As part of a very hardworking team you will be at the heart of the chip design effort collaborating with all fields (vertical product model). You own ensuring the quality of the SOC or an IP or subsystem. This requires you to review design and architecture specifications and work closely with design & micro-architecture teams. A key component to the job is understanding the functional & performance goals of the design and you use this knowledge to test effectively. You develop test plans, tests & coverage plans as well as define our next generation verification methodology & test benches. It's required that you communicate and collaborate with design, architecture and software to understand the use cases and corner conditions and drive test cases. We also require additional responsibilities such as running and triaging regressions, tracking bugs, and analyzing coverage to achieve top results. Are you ready to join the team and immerse yourself in technology of the future? Apply today.
Education & Experience
BSEE or BSCS required, Master's or PhD desired.
Back to top