Media IP Engineering Program Manager
Posted: Dec 3, 2019
Role Number: 200001463
DESCRIPTION: Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your silicon engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results, and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? We seek someone with a consistent track record leading large multi-functional teams to deliver high quality, complex silicon on time. As a Silicon Media IP Platform Engineering Program Manager within the Hardware Technology Team, you will support the roadmap planning, architecture definition, prototyping, and early development of Media IPs at Apple.
- Requires 10+ years of Technology R&D, 3+ years of Technical Marketing/Technical Program Management/Engineering Management experience.
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Phenomenal leadership with a collaborative mindset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment, strong at multi-tasking.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Dedication to own/drive project planning and development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience with Digital Video Signal Processing is a plus.
• Work with platform architecture enabling early architecture validation and development of various Apple Media IPs - Display, Camera image processing, Video Codecs etc. • Collaborate with systems, software, module and SoC integration teams to enable Golden C-model development, architecture specs, early software driver development, image quality evaluation and work out system level integration issues using FPGA prototypes. • Collaborating and facilitating communication across multi-functional engineering management teams. • Planning, prioritizing and driving tasks and achievements to meet daring schedules. • Understanding technical issues and driving them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making. • Compiling multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to senior management. • Focused tracking, organizing and reporting of program risks, status, and options for resolution to executive management.
Education & Experience
• BSEE/MSEE or equivalent is required
Back to top