Master Data Manager - Apple Retail Management System
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Sep 29, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200194775
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here at Apple. New insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring your passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The retail team is looking for a master data manager who is passionate about defining, detailing and running the full life cycle of the dimensions and KPIs that drive our retail management system. The role will work alongside finance, retail operations, analytics and data engineering to define and maintain a master data solution that would span worldwide across retail stores, online and contact centers. The ideal candidate has a track record of implementing sophisticated solutions with outstanding attention to detail in a highly matrixed environment. We work in a fast paced startup atmosphere where individuals take ownership and initiative and have significant impact on the final product.
- 10 + years of directly related experience working with Master Data Management implementations.
- Strong communication/ leadership skills.
- Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
- Have excellent meeting and work session facilitation skills.
- Experience defining organizational KPIs.
- Read and understand SQL code.
- Experience implementing management systems.
- Project leads the implementation of the initial MDM solution. - Function as the point person to implement any new KPI or dimension that is required for our management system. - This will require deep collaboration with key members of functional organizations (Business / Finance units) and the data engineering group. - Detail the audience, business definition and relevant outcome the metric/dimension change/addition is driving. - Detail the technical definition (code) down to the source data. - Run and improve the master data solution as required. - Define integrity checks and maintenance processes to ensure MDM is in sync with the broader apple ecosystem. - Run an Agile board to implement metric and dimension changes in the data environment and downstream reporting systems.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Finance or related area or equivalent experience
Back to top