Marketing Operations Lead - Apple TV+
- Culver City, CA
Posted: Aug 3, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200183608
Apple is seeking a Marketing Operations Lead to manage 360 campaigns and team projects from inception to completion for ATV+ Original Content. Working collaboratively with the Strategy and Creative teams, this person will manage cross-functional campaign planning and execution ensuring alignment on timelines, budgets and creative requirements in the most efficient manner possible.
- 10+ years in a consumer marketing position specializing in operational marketing campaign management, specifically in an Entertainment studio or agency
- Consistent track record of running pivotal initiatives including campaign workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking
- Strong financial acumen and experience directly handling budgets
- International experience or experience working with global teams; strong understanding of localization standards and practices is a plus
- Comfortable working collaboratively and proactively with internal teams and external agencies to assess and fulfill project requirements
- Exceptionally detail oriented with strong ability to build schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements
Ensure efficient development and delivery of assets across the lifecycle of a campaign: timelines, budgets, approval checkpoints and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch optimally. Be the connective tissue between the Series and Film Leads, Creative Leads, Advertising Producers/Operations and TV App operations, as well as Social, On-Platform and Events teams (as needed). Liaise with Marketing and Finance teams to develop budgets, handle commitments, track spend and provide management reporting. Work with Creative and Strategy teams to manage payment process including PO's, estimate approvals and accruals process. Actively participate in meetings for assigned titles to stay abreast of strategic, tactical and operational campaign beats while handling requests, schedules and expectations accordingly. Ensure all creative concepts are vetted by Legal and Business Affairs throughout development. Acquire necessary approvals and communicate processes to relevant partners. Liaise with Ad Producer to track Advertising creative development and media deadlines, including messaging needs. Consistently communicate updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications. Develop and deliver creative solutions and processes to an Apple standard.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Back to top