Market Strategy Manager - Program Management
Posted: Sep 30, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200078880
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Are you someone who's looking to be a part of a team that wants to change the world? Do you possess a passion to think differently and challenge conventional approaches to problem solving? If so, please read on. The AppleCare WW Service Ecosystem team is seeking a Market Strategy Manager who will quarterback a variety of responsibilities including wireless carrier relationship management, business model generation and go-to-market strategy of AppleCare's involvement in the second-hand (trade-in) market. You will be working with the most dynamic, creative group of individuals assembled across key teams in AppleCare including engineering, analytics, sales, and operations.
- 2+ years experience in program management. Experience with trade-in markets is a plus
- Strong consumer product instincts; you intuitively understand why product ideas will succeed
- Fundamentally analytical and technical; you have the ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources, identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions
- Comfortable communicating with and presenting up and down the organization to senior managers, executives and peers
- Prior experience in fields that demand complex quantitative analysis such as finance or consulting is desired.
You'll be working to manage a multitude of new strategic initiatives within AppleCare Business Development. The lineup is diverse and constantly changing, but at a high level you will be managing relationships with external companies and working on exciting ways to drive AppleCare revenue. You will need to execute rapidly to capture signal, and continuously iterate on the program design and service features to improve growth. You'll also need to be a champion and gain consensus for the strategy and roadmap from partner teams through collaboration, documentation, and negotiation that effectively influences peers and senior management. Finally, you will stay on top of standard methodologies across the industry to develop a resource of growth tactics. A strong background in driving growth, increasing efficiency, and identifying blind spots is required.
Education & Experience
BS/BA required, MBA preferred
Back to top