Market Research Lead Analyst
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 16, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200172212
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our WW Product Marketing team is looking for an inspiring leader in Market Research methodology and analytics to support its customer analytics and insights needs. This position is responsible for analyzing proprietary customer survey data to understand Apple's customers and develop insights to support business decisions. This role will also work on strategic analysis geared towards trend-sensing and understanding drivers of customer behavior. We're looking for a practitioner who deeply understands research methodologies and is an expert in analytics and data science. We also appreciate your experience with translating data into impactful insights and linking it to business issues. You should have a proven track record in analyzing consumer behaviors using advanced analytics and have solid writing and presentation skills. Key success factors in this role are the ability to marshal data, analysis and ideas efficiently into compelling results that help business partners answer critical questions. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry, where you would be inspired to share your experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. If this role matches your passion and experience we encourage you to apply!
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in customer insights / market research in a consumer technology / consumer products company or market research firm.
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious with proven track record in quantitative survey analysis
- Strong communication, visualization and articulation skills to deliver meaningful insights
- Expert-level proficiency in Python Pandas / R / SPSS / Stata / SAS, as well as Excel, Keynote and Jupyter Notebook.
- Deep expertise with application of a broad range of research techniques and methodologies:, e.g. Statistical and decision modeling, cross-tabulations, maxDiff, segmentation and cluster analysis, conjoint / discrete choice, predictive analytics, structural equation modeling etc.
- Additional experience in SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau preferred
- Ability to efficiently implement quick-turnaround, high volume survey analysis
- A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrixed environment
- A strong record of academic achievement
- Partner with senior product researchers to develop a research and analytics plan that delivers compelling insights while prioritizing effectively in a fast paced, multi-product environment - Bring advanced analytical expertise and innovation to research projects, including recommending alternative approaches where appropriate - Drive the research analytics process: from developing analytics plans, data collection, analysis, statistical testing, advanced analytics to synthesizing findings and delivering presentations - Deliver accurate and meaningful analysis for monthly customer surveys across product lines as well as ad-hoc studies
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required, graduate degree in statistics/mathematics/economics/computer science or market research or a human behavior related field is preferred
- Apple's most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount - both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Back to top