Managing Producer, Apple TV+ Social
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 9, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200197361
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple's advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications.The Social team is responsible for developing high-level strategy, planning, creative concepting and overall execution plan in collaboration with our Brand and Advertising Teams. They partner with multiple functional disciplines on show launch and campaign projects throughout the year, in addition to directly contributing to and managing Apple's owned social channels. This requires close collaboration with groups internal and external to Marcom. The TV+ Managing Producer position will be responsible for aligning strategy to key show moments, ensuring accurate and internal communication for all relevant efforts including business critical launches and evergreen initiatives
- You have at least 12 years of marketing experience working for global brands with an emphasis on integrated communications. Entertainment experience is preferred.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in production, brand or account management, with five years of management experience.
- You have measurable experience in marketing and development of social communications across all channels and platforms, and you are proficient in the latest social platforms and technology.
- You have familiarity with social platforms and technologies
- You have a successful history of structuring and scoping complex digital and campaign projects.
- You can successfully lead the overall social process and define process efficiencies
- You can balance working in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization applying strong work ethic.
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn fast, and can accommodate rapid change reacting quickly to new information.
- You can effectively communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction in one-on- one settings as well as large groups.
- You are a strategic thinker, comfortable navigating and ensuring alignment with brand and social content strategy.
- You are dedicated, highly organized, and love the challenge of meeting deadlines and driving deliverables.
- You have the ability to inventively problem solve and organize information at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward with rigorous attention to detail.
- You understand social, digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- You have extraordinary communication and negotiation skills and are at ease building rapport, credibility and influence with multiple partners working in a dynamic, highly matrix'd organization.
- You are reciprocal and understand the success that comes from building positive relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- You are a passionate Apple user who is familiar with Apple applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
Proactively communicate and drive multiple, simultaneous sustaining campaign efforts, from inception to completion (eg: project approval, strategic development, creative concept process, structure of reviews, execution and hindsight). Prioritize and align teams on a regular cadence, securing integration across functions, partnering and leading the set up and facilitation of status meetings, and tracking action items throughout. Facilitate all connection points in business launch moments including internal and agency scope, war room arrangement and materials. Wrangle and coordinate all necessary details ensuring that key stakeholders are kept in close collaboration. Leads a team of Social producers for across all TV+ show launches. Takes a leadership role in company's overall Social presence across all TV+ shows. Crafts marketing content for multiple digital platforms, including bespoke show handles. Works with senior-level internal executives and partners to provide social marketing insights and strategy. Manages projects across multiple platforms by working closely with all partners and building trust within the team. Organizes information quickly and summarizes it succinctly within a specified deadline to move the project forward. Proposes new solutions that break new ground in the social space
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
Back to top