Manager, Product Design - Video
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 30, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200197641
Apple's Video Applications Group is seeking a Lead Designer to work on Pro and Consumer software applications for the Mac and iOS. We are seeking candidates who possess a passion for creative tools and an ability to translate complexity into approachability. Looking for a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter, and an excellent communicator with an eye for great design and the ability to achieve it.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Demonstrated fluency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Understanding of and proficiency in OS X and iOS.
- Strong typographic, layout and/or motion-based skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to do rapid prototyping
- Experience with Apple's Pro or Consumer Video Applications a plus
- Domain experience in Video Production or Post Production a plus
- MUST INCLUDE: Portfolio / Design samples for consideration
The Designer's role is to collaborate with members of the Pro Video design team, as well as engineering, marketing, and QA groups to deliver thoughtful, cohesive, and approachable designs under tight deadlines and ever changing priorities. This position requires the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. He or she is an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills.
Education & Experience
Degree in human interaction sociology, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent is preferredPost production, Video Production, Visual Effects, VFX, Designing Creative software tools, Video editing app
Back to top