Machine Learning Scientist / Engineer (MLconf 2019)
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 11, 2020
Role Number: 200102059
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Combining groundbreaking machine learning techniques with next-generation hardware, our teams take user experiences to the next level. We are looking for data scientists and machine learning researchers/engineers to join our teams in Cupertino, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Boston, Cambridge (UK), and Beijing.
- Strong background in machine learning and artificial intelligence with expertise in one or more of: NLP, speech, optimization, deep learning, reinforcement learning, search/IR, computer vision, time series, generative models, signals, computer graphics fields, and distributed systems
- Knowledge of common ML frameworks
- A passion for making ML methods robust and scalable
- Strong programming skills with proven experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic solutions
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Be able to deliver ML technologies aligned with the core values of Apple, ensuring the highest standards of quality, scientific rigor, innovation, and respect for user privacy
- Creative, collaborative, and innovation focused
At Apple, you will design, develop, and deploy large scale services and platforms. You will also collaborate with teams across Apple, who are building the newest, most compelling intelligent applications in the world. You will have strong engineering and communication skills, as well as a belief that data driven processes lead to great products.
Education & Experience
BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Bioinformatics, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
Back to top