Machine Learning Engineer-Technology Development Group
Posted: Jun 11, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200061228
Apple is looking for a driven and dedicated machine learning engineer to join our team. As a member of the dynamic ARKit group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming deep learning powered products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day. To succeed within this role, you should have shown experience in several of the following areas:
- Excellent computer vision and machine learning skills
- Proven track record of developing and implementing high-quality computer vision algorithms
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Fluency in Python
- Experience with relevant deep learning software packages (Keras, Tensorflow, Torch...)
As a machine learning engineer you are excited to solve high impact problems using deep learning and large data sets. You will stay up to date with latest research in detection, segmentation and metric learning and work with a team of highly qualified computer vision and machine learning specialists to develop innovative computer vision/machine learning systems.
Education & Experience
PhD in computer vision, machine learning, computer science or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in 3D rendering is a plus.
Back to top