Mac System Integration Engineering Program Manager (EPM)
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 12, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200116163
System Integration EngineeringProgram Manager (System EPM) in Hardware Engineering responsible for managing Mac product development cycle from concept to product launch, leading cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years experience HW Program Management or Engineering Management work - managing cross-functional teams on HW/SW integration in development phase
- Directly managed 2+ product development cycles for a System with HWand SW integration involved.
- Leadership skills and ability to inspire team members
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Ability to support limited international travel
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of enabling larger cross-functional teams to deliver complex systems efficiently and with high quality. The ideal candidate will understand the who, what and how of hardwareand software system development, orchestrate all of it into a program plan and schedule, then successfully manage execution of the program plan. Key Responsibilities: Support system definition and drive closure to architecture and technical opens in the early stages of a project. Identify and highlight technical risk areas and mitigation strategies in partnership with Apple technologists. Cross-functionally communicate key developments and updates on new projects/products at executive level. Grasp complex technical topics and abstract key issues and risks in a actionable form to upper management. Establish and manageprogram feature baseline, scheduling, critical path, and technology risks areas for execution. Lead cross-functional teams, including EE, PD, Software, Operations, NPI in engineering and validation activities Planning and execution of product prototype builds.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Engineering required, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
Back to top