LiveOn Program Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 21, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200084422
At Apple, we strive to achieve surprise and delight for every one of our millions of customers around the world. The LiveOn team is looking for a person with that special something to add to our small team. The LiveOn team grew to enable unreleased products to be "lived on" by Apple employees outside of labs, networks and campuses. Our goal is to design programs, generate actionable real world data, surface issues along with gathering feedback so those that make the best products in the world, can make them even better. Our team, is deeply rooted in the Apple culture which means we are always thinking creatively and inventing creative ways to meet whatever challenge is presented. You will be involved in every aspect of a LiveOn program from inception to close. Each LiveOn program is different focusing on the key objectives of each product or ecosystem that the team is developing.
- 5+ Years experience in Hardware/Software/Services across: Computing, Studies, Consumer Devices/Health Tracking
- Care..... meticulous attention to detail and the customer's experience.
- Deep understanding of the hardware, software, services and customer experience across all three. Frequently the team works with development on resolving issues that require an understanding of low level log collection all the way up the stack to customer sentiment.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across diverse technologies/products in a dynamic, hands-on and creative environment.
- A demonstrated ability to present training and research findings as well as recommendations to all levels of team members, including executive management.
- Strong project management experience and a solid understanding of problem solving and statistical analysis tools.
- Knowledge of product development, customer support and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent data presentation, communication and leadership skills
- Comfortable in leading and communicating (verbal and written) with large audiences
In this role, you will take part in shaping future products at Apple. We stretch across the development process and interact with development teams, technology teams and a multitude of passionate employees out testing and reporting on unreleased prototype hardware and software. We need a forward-thinking, engaging, passionate individual with a diverse background.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Data or Human Factors or equivalent experience
Back to top