Lead Golang Developer - DevOps Team Lead - Infrastructure
- Austin, TX
Posted: Oct 22, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200182381
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish As the DevOps team lead, working on infrastructure, you are responsible for crafting and developing with ground breaking technologies that drive our sophisticated CI/CD process. You'll in charge of implementing scalable, reliable, and secure software and processes for internal platforms that support the work of all engineering teams. In this highly-versatile, very rewarding opportunity, you are part of an exciting, family of talent-overflowing people working on developing software that will be widely adopted. When you join, you will be required to work in highly collaborative environment, communicate to end users to continuously improve the user experience, and collaborate with peers to improve quality of our product
- At least 2 years experience with design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- At least 2 years of Golang programming language experience
- At least 4 years of experience in designing and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- At least 2 years of shown technical leadership
- At least 4 years of experience with the following Code Management System - GitHub
- Cloud - AWS (Having AWS certificate is a plus)
- Repository - Artifactory
- Continuous Integration Tools - Jenkins
- Containerization - Docker / Kubernetes
- Scripting - Shell Scripting / Python
- At least 4 years of experience Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects..
We are looking for a professional engineering lead, who has a passion for getting their hands dirty in code, while crafting, analyzing and solving problems with large software systems. This is an opportunity to join agile team to build high-quality services that encourage other teams. It will require a deep knowledge of micro-services architecture as well as container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes. To be successful in this role, you will need to excel at working together with internal partners and customers to collaboratively build the right application/solution.
Education & Experience
BS or MS Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Back to top