IT Project Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 5, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200193761
AC Wellness Network, LLC., an MSO, is a subsidiary of Apple, Inc. and is the dedicated management services organization (MSO) for AC Wellness Network, a dedicated independent medical group that serves Apple Wellness Centers in Santa Clara Valley. Our mission is to deliver the world's best healthcare experiences. The role will be located in Cupertino, once safe to return to the office. The IT Project Manager provides project management, identifies and recommends business software tools, solutions and services to our business partners, so they can work faster and better. ACW IT aspires to be the connective tissue that supports AC Wellness' core clinical and business operations.
- 5 years of experience in project management, systems analysis, software development, reporting, and/or business/financial/technical operations roles.
- 5 years experience in both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies - Very well versed with Agile concepts, user story creation, sprint planning, daily scrum meeting, retrospective and review
- Excellent writing skills; documenting requirements, specifications, process flows, gap analyses, and project plans.
- Previous experience managing projects that deliver Information Technology infrastructure including computing, telecommunications, networking, data center, security, voice, and data communications.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, relationship, communication, and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated initiative in handling multiple assignments.
- Able to initiate, manage, learn, and perform work with limited instruction.
- Experience delivering healthcare projects strongly preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI or equivalent certification from an accredited program is preferred.
This is a hands-on role where the successful candidate will be able to define the work as well as dive in and be hands on. You will be responsible for understanding the strategic objectives, driving planning, assessing risks and challenges, developing comprehensive project plans, managing multiple work streams and securing the necessary resources (internal and external) to make it happen. You must have strong planning and organizational skills, broad understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, project management methodologies, information technology service management methodologies, information technologies and business systems. These projects are one-time, multitask jobs that have clearly defined start and end dates, a specific scope of work, a budget, required resources, and a specified performance objective to be achieved.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or 5 years equivalent experience
Back to top