iOS/macOS Developer (Automation & Tools)
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 7, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200118073
Are you a problem solver with strong debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies? We are the Field Design Engineering team, and we are looking for a highly motivated Automation & Tools Engineer with in-depth knowledge of Software methodologies and excellent programming skills. In this role, you will contribute in crafting the automation system and applications for the latest iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch products and help to drive and improve the quality of future Apple products. Come join our team!
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Application design principles with excellent debugging skills
- Previous experience with iOS, macOS apps and development with Objective-C/Swift
- Strong interpersonal skills and aptitude to communicate thoughtfully; using problem-solving skills and a learning attitude to build long-term relationships
- Perseverance to learn new things and ability to drive a project from a simple idea to the finished product
- Solid understanding of at least one scripting language (preferably Python)
- Knowledge or experience with UIKit, CoreFoundation, Cocoa (macOS or iOS), remote data handling, REST, asynchronous/multithreaded programming, unit testing.
- Knowledge of Apple framework paradigms and commonly used design patterns.
You will be working with several cross-functional teams to understand the automation requirements and engage in an effort to develop innovative tools, maintain, and improve our automated systems that is used across multiple wireless technologies and the globe.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent (MS preferred)
- Nice to have:
- - MongoDB (NoSQL) or any other similar database
- - AWS server admin knowledge
- - Understanding of iOS/MacOS or Linux environment
- - Familiarity with Web application development
- - Familiarity with watchOS application development
Back to top