iOS Safari Engineer
Posted: Sep 12, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200059692
We're looking for an engineer to help us shape the future direction of web browsers. Together, we'll build on the industry-leading WebKit engine and Apple's frameworks to deliver a fluid browsing experience and powerful, easy-to-use features. Your vision and impact will extend beyond Safari, as you help move Apple's iOS platform forward.
- Ability to thrive with a highly collaborative team that loves learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong object-oriented programming experience
- Detailed knowledge of Objective-C
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Ability to diagnose performance, memory, and other issues
- Creativity and enthusiasm for design
In this role, you will help us craft new and innovative Safari features, and take existing features to the next level. You'll be involved from beginning to end brainstorming, prototyping, coding, debugging, shipping, and addressing customer feedback. You will collaborate with the WebKit team, iOS application and framework teams, and Apple's Human Interface group. We want you to be imaginative, highly motivated, and care deeply about craftsmanship and quality.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred.
- * A thorough understanding of C or C++
- * Familiarity with UIKit
- * Experience with developing user interfaces
- * A basic understanding of operating systems, graphics, and networking
Back to top