iOS Health Software Quality Engineer
Posted: Jun 28, 2019
Role Number: 200074802
Do you want to join a group actively working on changing our customers lives? Are you fascinated by health topics, iOS applications, and building automated testing solutions? Health is a diverse, talented, and passionate team striving to help people live healthier lives while keeping their data safe, private, and secure. We create amazing applications that enrich people's lives in meaningful ways. We also provide APIs and SDKs to 3rd party developers so devices and applications can seamlessly integrate in the Apple ecosystem. We are looking for quality-focused software engineer with a demonstrated ability in shipping apps/frameworks/systems, developing processes, building and maintaining automated solutions. In this role, you'll be a key contributor during all stages of software development, ensuring the continuous deliver of the best products, as we innovate in a rapidly changing field. This is an opportunity to work as part of an extremely talented team, where you can make a difference in millions of lives. Building your skill set is highly encouraged, with the opportunity to grow your career in many directions.
- Strong programming, preferably in Objective-C/Swift, experience with XCTest/XCUI.
- Experience building iOS applications, commercial use of Apple SDKs/Frameworks.
- Proficient in modern testing methodologies, with strong debugging/regression skills.
- Strong CS fundamentals including data structures and algorithms.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a high-paced, informal environment.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration skills.
- 1-3 years of relevant industry experience is preferred.
• Help drive delivery and execution of automated testing for multiple simultaneous projects. • Support multiple iOS Health teams to uphold quality of our Health app and HealthKit. • Develop test applications and frameworks that validate APIs for HealthKit. • Write performance and profiling tests for health applications. • Support our QA teams with additional tools and services. • Work closely with development teams to identify and understand key features and risk. • Produce a concise and clear picture of feature quality from concept to product release. • Coordinate efforts among Engineering teams, reinforce testing and verification as key part of development pipeline.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Back to top