iOS Frameworks Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 30, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200169817
Are you excited about working on health-related problems? Join the Health Strategic Initiative (HSI) team as we partner with large-scale organizations to deliver custom experiences designed to help our users achieve their health and fitness goals! You will be an integral part of a highly cross-functional team of designers, engineers, scientists and clinicians - all working together to address challenging problems with significant societal impact.
- Excellent C++ and Object-C programming skills
- Deep understanding of systems programming concepts, such as: threading, concurrency, and memory and resource management
- Experience crafting robust, time-tested API's that can support disparate clients with differing application aims and needs
- Experience with performance analysis, including: CPU utilization, heap profiling, and power usage
- Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized, and adaptable
As a member of HSI, you will work closely with designers, App developers, ML scientists and subject-matter experts to create intelligent content-delivery frameworks to personalize a user's health and wellness journeys. As one of the foundational members, you will have the opportunity to help architect an end-to-end solution that spans the SW stack on-device while connecting to large-scale backends systems in a secure, and privacy-aware manner. You will design API's to support 3rd-party app development, and you will develop deployment strategies to push packages out to partners. To achieve our long-term design goals, you will need to rapidly iterate through concepts and prototypes, while effectively communicating designs and accomplishments to the broader team. You will need to be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with cross-cutting concerns. You will have a keen eye for detail and a deep appreciation for the user experience. You'll have passion for the health domain and curiosity about how best to motivate, coach and reward users within an App experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- - scale to meet future business needs
- - Experience with packaging and deployment is
- - Experience with iOS frameworks
- Apple's most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount - both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Back to top