iOS Charging Systems Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 24, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200167458
The iOS Core OS team is looking for a low-level software engineer to work on battery and power management systems for iPhone, iPad, and watch. Are you interested in improving devices that are used by millions of people? Do you enjoy being on the cutting edge of hardware development? Are you up for solving challenging problems in a fast paced and dynamic environment? If this describes you, we would love to hear from you!
- Strong understanding of operating systems, hardware, and embedded systems.
- Deep understanding of system and silicon power management
- Excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
To be successful in this role, you must have a keen interest in low-level power management and be motivated to deliver the best possible products. This role will require working closely with many cross-functional teams to develop novel power management software that will differentiate future products. It will also require a strong understanding of hardware, a good sense for system-level analysis, and strong debug/triage skills.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- 3+ years of industry experience developing device drivers and/or hardware bring-up.
- Solid C/C++ skills are required.
- Hands on experience with IOKit or micro-controller development a plus.
Back to top