iOS and macOS SW Application Project Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 21, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200192366
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we strive to achieve will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. Do you have a passion for creating ground-breaking, impactful features that surprise and delight millions of users? Do you enjoy solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you'll work with many different teams across Apple? If so, we are looking for a Software Engineering Project Manager to join our team and help us innovate and take the most advanced operating systems to the next level!
- 3-5+ years experience as a technical software Project or Program Manager
- Strong understanding of and experience in managing complex, multi-functional software projects
- Strong technical understanding of operating systems and how the various layers in the software stack fit together
- Excellent spoken and written communication with the ability to tailor communication style to multiple audiences
- Proven track record in defining processes and executing on them
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Has a deeply curious mindset about new ideas
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
In this role you will partner with software engineers and managers from our Software Engineering team to define, schedule, and track the team's work and also do the same for many multi-functional initiatives. You will be the central hub bringing together different teams from Software, Hardware and Design, among other teams, all in the name of delivering on groundbreaking technology across all our operating systems.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred.
Back to top