Inclusion & Diversity Business Partner
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Sep 28, 2020
Role Number: 200184527
The people at Apple don't just craft products they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that fuels the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model and influencing others.
- Experience effectively implementing talent initiatives, tools and processes.
- History of learning the details of how businesses work and utilizing that information to create strategies and solutions.
- Expertise in People and HR related subject areas, such as: leadership development, executive coaching, training and development, measurement and accountability.
- Experience and expertise in Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) related fields.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in being flexible and adaptable according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization.
- Ability to influence leaders from a variety of subject areas and seniority levels.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Use data-driven insights to design I&D strategies for lines of business (LOB) in the Americas in close partnership with People Business Partners (PBP). Develop I&D action plans in partnership with PBPs for each LOB. Support the implementation of I&D solutions, assess progress, and provide advice to address unique leadership and business needs. Build and maintain strong relationships across the People functions (recruiting, development, leadership solutions, analytics, benefits, etc.). Provide expertise and support to PBPs, Recruiters, and business leaders as needed. Integrate I&D solutions, partners, and community building efforts into LOB action plans.
Education & Experience
Master's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Some overnight and international travel required
Back to top