HomeKit Engineer- Computer Vision/Machine Learning
Posted: May 3, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200056799
The HomeKit team provides the foundation that enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people get along with the accessories around them. The team is seeking a hardworking engineer to help build the Home intelligence and automation platform and take it to the next level.
- You have a proven track record of applying Machine Learning techniques in production environments
- You have experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow
- You are an accomplished coder in object-oriented languages, such as C++ or Objective-C
- You have a well-founded grasp of computer science fundamentals
- You thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- A real passion for product quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a rapid development cycle with tight schedules
- You are obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways.
You will develop the framework that enables accessories, iOS devices, and apps to work together to build an amazing product. You will be applying state of the art Machine Learning algorithms to make our products more intelligent, and work on different layers of the software stack. You'll be responsible for maintaining and improving existing features and implementing new and innovative ideas for the future. Our goals are simple but the task is large; craft the most amazing home automation experience in the world that our customers will love. WWDC 2018: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2018/231/
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience. Graduate CS experience appreciated.
Back to top