Higher Education Inside Sales Account Executive
Posted: Oct 9, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200102607
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. The Higher Education Inside Sales Account Executive drives revenues from Apple's existing customer base. We maintain, develop and grow sales in Apple's Higher Education market and strive to deliver significant increases in revenue growth. This position reports to the Higher Education Inside Region Manager and is responsible for driving sales growth in an assigned US territory.
- Proven track record of delivering consistent results as an Inside Sales Account Executive
- Experience in Education and/or SLED preferred
- Demonstrated ability handling a quota, pipeline, forecast and account/territory plans
- Understanding of Education vertical "go to market" strategy and solutions preferred
- KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Knowledge of the Education market vertical and understanding of key solutions and trends to deliver account and territory growth
- Knowledge of Education solutions to create competitive advantages
- Experience in Channel sales to help scale and grow broader Partner strategy
- Passion for delivering best in class customer experience
- Strong sales skills including ability to forecast, manage pipeline, demonstrate CRM, and other internal systems and tools
- Complex problem solving skills required
Our Higher Education Inside Sales Account Executives are proficient at understanding the structure, decision-making process, and organizational considerations in Apple's accounts. We call and influence at all levels in the accounts and understand the needs and issues facing our customers. We work to influence and maximize territory and account strategies that incorporate Apple-based solutions and by partnering with Channel. We identify, create and manage opportunities and projects to increase sales which delivers revenue growth and drives share position. In addition, we can effectively articulate the value of the Apple Higher Education eco-system, products and services to develop and grow opportunities in our accounts. We work as an effective part of our customer's sales team with various resources as needed.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent education You have consultative selling experience in solutions and developing growth strategies for Education customers
- Ability to lead, influence, and collaborate with both internal partners and external customers and accounts.
- Display strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to design, implement & execute account/territory specific strategies
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
Back to top