HID, Algorithm Quality Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 11, 2020
Role Number: 200013853
Be part of the engineering team building next generation human interface devices and health monitoring features including Heart Rate Monitoring on Watch. We are looking for an Algorithm QE Engineer with a working understanding of population based statistics, validation of algorithm integration on mobile embedded systems, along with strong mathematical programming skills.
- Typically requires 2 - 6 years of QE experience.
- Ability to develop test guidelines from specifications.
- Experience in programming at least 2 of : C, C#, Java, Python, Perl
- Deep understanding of population based statistics and the mathematical underpinnings of algorithms.
- Experience with signal processing techniques to assist in design validation
- You have shown skills in bug hunting and regression.
- You have experience in testing & debugging embedded mobile systems.
Your responsibilities in this role are likely to include: - Owning quality of algorithms that run on Mac and iOS devices. - Test flow definition, implementation, execution and debugging. - Strong Script Development skills. - Results Analysis. Including statistical analysis of large data sets. - Working closely with Algorithm, Software, and Firmware development teams to ensure timely delivery of quality product. - Working multi-functionally to drive quality and be able to clearly communicate results.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. or M.S. in EE/CE/CS (or equivalent)
- - Knowledge of Macintosh systems and Mac OS X or UNIX variant.
- - Knowledge of R / Matlab / Mathematica is helpful.
Back to top