Health Operations and Systems Program Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200193761
AC Wellness Network, LLC., an MSO, is a subsidiary of Apple, Inc. and is the dedicated management services organization (MSO) for AC Wellness Network, a dedicated independent medical group that serves Apple Wellness Centers in Santa Clara Valley. Our mission is to deliver the world's best healthcare experiences. The role will be located in Cupertino, once safe to return to the office. AC Wellness, LLC is looking for an individual with a passion for program management for this hands-on role to dive in and improve healthcare operations.
- 5 years of experience in project/program management, systems analysis, software development, reporting, and/or business/financial/technical operations roles.
- 5 years experience in both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies - Very well versed with Agile concepts, user story creation, sprint planning, daily scrum meeting, retrospective and review
- Excellent writing skills; documenting requirements, specifications, process flows, gap analyses, and project plans.
- Previous experience managing projects/programs that deliver Information Technology infrastructure including computing, telecommunications, networking, data center, security, voice, and data communications.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, relationship, communication, and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated initiative in handling multiple assignments.
- Able to initiate, manage, learn, and perform work with limited instruction.
This role is responsible for understanding strategic objectives, driving project plans, assessing risks and challenges, managing multiple work streams and identifying the necessary resources to make it happen. This role interacts cross-functionally with engineering, IT, operations, clinical team members, and other partner functions within Apple, Inc. - Analyzes current operations and methodically develops system requirements and work plans - Works with various operations and technical teams to obtain requirements for hardware and/or software procurement/development - Actively seeks to understand various system and technology needs and works cross functionally to communicate business needs and identify solutions - Manages projects/programs of increased complexity and develop realistic project plan and schedules - Manages the process for workflow & system design and implementation related to key organizational projects from inception to design - Designs and creates training materials and educational resources for end users - Ensures timely and consistent communication to sponsors and stakeholders on project status, scope changes, and resource impacts for projects. - Facilitates the development of key performance indicators ("KPIs") and iterate on processes as needed - Develops and fosters strong and collaborative cross functional relationships
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering, computer science, business or equivalent field Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI or equivalent certification from an accredited program is preferred. Experience delivering healthcare programs strongly preferred
Back to top