Hardware Engineering Project Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 21, 2019
Role Number: 200093753
The iPhone Hardware Engineering Project Manager is responsible for the technical mana gement and support of engineering development projects within Apple's iPhone division. The EPM will lead a multi-functional team of skilled Electrical and Mechanical engineers , utilizing a solid EE/CE/ME background to recognize, assess and communicate cross fun ctional issues and risks. This will include planning, release and delivery of HW sub-syste ms to system build events through a product development life cycle
- Minimum 2 - 4+ years of industry experience.
- Minimum 2 - 4+ years of project management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Experience with portable consumer electronics devices.
- Strong technical background in either EE, ME. Mechatronics background is a plus.
- Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Ability to travel internationally to support builds.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
Lead cross functional development teams for various HW sub-systems Manage and track development schedules Identify and prioritize project tasks and risks Drive suppliers, inte grate their deliverables and schedules into the project Communicate status and the big pic ture to the project team and management Synchronize the project with the Apple develop ment process
Education & Experience
BS EE/CE/ME degree required, MS desired
Back to top