Graphics Logic Design Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 1, 2021
Role Number: 200019408
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you'll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. The Graphics Logic Designer will be responsible for delivering high-quality, low-power graphics IP that meets our performance, timing, and area goals. You will collaborate closely with the architecture team, functional verification team, and physical design teams.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Graphics hardware experience
- Data path and arithmetic design experience
- Graphics techniques such as filtering, mipmapping, compression, gamma, MSAA, dithering, and color spaces
- Low power design techniques
- Strong background in computer architecture
- Experience with floating-point design is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Verilog hardware description language
- Ability to work well in a team in order to be productive under aggressive product schedules.
- Micro-architecture specification - Logic design - Simulation debug - Synthesis, timing analysis, and floor planning - Performance and power analysis You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas We promote innovation and new technology The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
MSEE preferred; or BSEE plus equivalent level of experience
Back to top