GPU Engineering Program Manager
- Austin, TX
Posted: Dec 14, 2020
Role Number: 200069841
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to join us in these pursuits? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products! Apple's Hardware Technology Engineering Program Management Team is looking for an inventive, high-energy Engineering Program manager to join the Graphics Silicon Design team and assist in program co-ordination. This will involve working with the architecture, hardware, and software graphics teams on definition of the architecture, spec, design and verification from prototyping to initial samples. You will also be involved in post-silicon debug and resolving issues related to the Graphics IP as we drive through to production.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years experience working as a program manager or technical functional manager.
- Requires 10+ years of hands-on engineering experience within a silicon design environment (preferably one of the following Arch, Design, verification, modeling, and silicon validation).
- Experience working in GPU design
- Experience with presenting to Senior management
- Strong time and task management skills with consistent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Initiative to take responsibility for the quality of project communications.
• Work across all Graphics Design Engineering teams, including architecture, hardware and software. • Responsible for collecting, collating and presenting project data in a clear way for communication to partners at all levels. • Organizing regular project and team meetings, focusing design teams on program milestones and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the multi-functional technical expertise to resolve the issues. • Communicate meeting notes and actions; follow up with responsible owners. • Track & communicate project schedules and achievements. • Participate in technical discussions, ask probing questions, and work with the team to pull together scoping, schedules, and solutions to issues. • Drive post-mortem learning and improvements over time. • Demonstrate leadership and adept at navigating through tough situations, juggling various priorities and managing constraints
Education & Experience
• MS or BS degree in a technical discipline
Back to top