Global Business Operations Manager - Apple Pay
Posted: Oct 15, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200061348
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking a Global Business Operations Manager to support operational workstreams across programs. This role requires you to deeply understand launching and sustaining Apple Pay programs globally as well as dealing with external partners. We need a thought leader who will support, document, and train regional members of the operations team. You will develop a scalable solution by identifying key opportunities to build and optimize the workstream. The team needs a self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment. Basic program management skills are also highly desired.
- Lead global workstreams with partners in the areas of billing/invoicing, reporting/analytics, production support, product readiness, account management, customer care
- Engage with colleagues across the regional business operations teams in order to educate and transition key activities for ongoing support
- Engage with cross-functional teams (e.g. Business Development, Marketing, Server & E2E, AppleCare, Finance, Analytics & Reporting etc.) to facilitate the program.
- Work with external partners, integrators and vendors to develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- Manage change. Work side by side with your partners to find opportunities to automate, streamline, and optimize processes effectively within the Apple culture.
- Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach.
- Synthesize complex issues into a clear story and/or assess operational opportunities.
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels? - Are you experienced in facilitating external partner communications (e.g. presentations, conference calls, and emails)? - Are you flexible and have an open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility? - Can you influence decisions, introduce new ideas, and lead change through collaboration, and leadership? - Are you attentive to detail and have a strong level of customer focus? - We are looking for high level of integrity, passion in providing this vital service to the platform and sense of urgency to "make things happen". - This position may be based in Austin, TX or Santa Clara Valley, CA.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent desirable, preferably in operations. - 8-10 years + experience as an Operations Manager. - Solid ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrixed organization.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top