Full Time Apple Solutions Consultant Portland, OR
- Portland, OR
Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200153538
Are you passionate about helping others on a team while also delighting customers? As an Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC), you will discover customers needs and help connect them with the latest products from Apple. You will educate and influence a team of partner employees focused on the sales, operations, and merchandising of an AppleShop. Through your leadership and influence, you will build lasting and productive relationships with your partner team and inspire them to follow your lead. Together you will create an unmatched customer experience in your store. Imagine what you could do here!
- -A passion to help people understand how Apple products can enrich their lives
- -Excellent communication skills allowing you to be as comfortable in front of a small group as you are speaking with individuals
- -3+ years preferred working in a dynamic sales and/or results driven environment, as well as proven success developing customer loyalty
- -Ability to inspire a partner team and grow Apple business
- -College Degree, or equivalent experience preferred
As an ASC, you will be highly influential in growing mind and market share of Apple products, while building long-term relationships with those who share your passion. Customer experiences are driven through you and your partner team. Thriving in an ever changing and challenging environment, you strive for excellence whether it's maintaining visual merchandising or helping to grow and develop your partner team.
Education & Experience
- You're passionate about Apple, and you inspire and educate customers about all that Apple has to offer -You set the standard for Apple's unique style of service through words and action -You are flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs and will include weekends. -You are seen as an engaging role model to your partner team This position comes with competitive pay, full corporate benefits which includes paid time off, product discounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) plan with matching contributions, and the opportunity to make a difference
Back to top