Full Stack Web Developer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Dec 4, 2019
Role Number: 200035672
As an engineer in the Special Projects Group, you will be part of a team building infrastructure and tools for exciting new technologies. We build web services that work at scale to support new products and also enable development workflows. We are looking for a full stack developer who can build APIs, front-ends, and tools that interact with cutting-edge hardware and other web services. You will be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment. If you're passionate about the user experience, want to be part of a group that works on very early stage products, have the opportunity to shape them, and enjoy crafting robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we may be the team for you!
- Excellent Python development experience.
- Expertise with cloud services, such as AWS
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as React or AngularJS.
- Expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling.
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
• Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services and UIs that enable users to interact with hardware products. • Create automation that works on macOS and Linux servers. • Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful. • Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required. • Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at Apple. • Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Education & Experience
Back to top