Full Stack SW Engineer - Universal Media
Posted: May 10, 2019
Role Number: 200059728
With your passion and dedication to running successful projects there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Universal Media seeks a self starting, upbeat individual who is not afraid to question assumptions, is passionate about technology, and is capable of mastering full-stack development. We are the team behind Apple +. Our team focuses on sophisticated tools and services that bridge the worlds of automation and human task management. Excellent understanding of workflow and data modeling techniques, performance, and the balance between synchronous and asynchronous processing is a must. You should have several years experience developing large-scale web-based applications. On our team, we focus on working together with peer organizations to improve processes which significantly reduce cycle times. We're looking for an individual who loves a challenge, tackles problems with imaginative solutions, works well in collaborative teams, and can produce high quality software under tight deadline constraints. You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- You should have several years experience developing large-scale web-based applications. Experience with business rule, expert system, or machine learning systems is a plus.
- We're looking for an individual who loves a challenge, tackles problems with imaginative solutions, works well in collaborative teams, and can produce high quality software under tight deadline constraints.
- You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a professional programming position with Java or similar languages.
- You bring an in-depth knowledge of database systems and domain modeling techniques.
- You have a proven understanding of dependency and maintenance systems such as Spring, Guice, Maven, and Git.
- Most of all, you bring a real passion for technology, value life-long learning, and enjoy finding the right tool for the job.
You are a self-motivated, energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization. You should have a track record of developing web applications. If you have enjoyed working in the media space or have an interest in it, you will find this a phenomenal team to join. Our team features a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Engineering excellence is the norm and encouraged. Care to come join us in crafting new solutions?
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE, or relevant industry experience is required. MS in Computer Science or related technical field is desired.
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top