Full Stack Software Development Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 29, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200186543
At iOS Power/Performance team, we encourage ingenuity and innovation in all areas while maintaining an energetic and dynamic work culture. We are looking for a motivated Full Stack Development Engineer with a range of potential duties.
- Strong knowledge of software data structure and algorithms.
- Excellent knowledge of objective oriented programming.
- Experience with Objective-C and/or Swift is highly desirable.
- Able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment to produce optimal results.
- Attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Working with Automation and Tools developers on creating solutions for the team -Improving and Developing internal client applications to be used across the organization -Building web services and dashboards to collect and visualize data -Gathering feedback from the team and identifying requirements for improvement in automation tools
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- - Familiarity with Web Frameworks/Technologies like MEAN and/or MERN stack
- - Knowledge and hands on experience with pyMongo.
- - Experience working with graphing libraries like D3, C3
Back to top