Firmware Engineer Apple/Beats
- Culver City, CA
Posted: Jul 25, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200060273
The Apple Beats Team is seeking a Firmware Engineer with a firm footing on engineering principles and a passion for new technologies. We are looking for a passionate individual with the skills to research and develop new and innovative solutions for the next Apple audio products.
- A real passion for innovation and embedded development
- 4+ years of firmware and device driver development experience
- Strong, proven coding skills in C and C++
- Experience in software feature design and development, rapid prototyping, hardware bring-up and reading schematics
- Experience with standard bus interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, USB)
- Familiarity with compilers and toolchains targeting ARM Cortex-M/R/A, ATMEL AVR, etc.
- Experience with audio technologies a plus
- Familiarity with BT and BLE technology/protocols is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups with minimal supervision
We are looking for an Engineer to be part of a team that architects, designs, develops, and maintains hardware and software systems for Apple audio products. You will also perform characterization, test and validation of each design, analyze results and create reports/presentations when needed. This role requires an upbeat and motivated individual ready to innovate. Experience in a quick paced rapid development group is helpful. The availability to travel both nationally and overseas is a requirement.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/CE or equivalent.
Back to top