Financial Analyst, Services Payments & Commerce
Posted: Feb 27, 2020
Role Number: 200111135
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you'll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple's growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You'll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. Join us, and you'll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success.
- 3+ years relevant finance or analytical experience in a high performing and growing organization
- Hands-on experience performing modeling, forecasting and reporting
- Ability to quickly build effective working relationships and influence cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive problem solver, expected to present problems and solutions simultaneously
- Self-motivated and independent. Ability to deliver compelling solutions in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and competing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results of analysis in easy to understand business terms. Presents data in simple and intuitive formats.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with flawless attention to detail
- High degree of proficiency in Excel required. Experience with Tableau, FileMaker and SAP, BPC, Essbase enterprise systems preferred.
For Apple Services, offering customers convenient and secure payment options is critical to our success globally. We are seeking an experienced analyst to forecast, monitor and influence the financial impact of payment methods and commerce flows for the App Store, MUSIC, Arcade, tv+ and more. Successful candidate will analyze existing business processes, data flows and financials to cultivate deep subject matter expertise in Services commerce flows and means of payment. Analyst will leverage this expertise to design and develop forecasting and reporting solutions that are repeatable and effective. Analyst will be responsible for annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and close activities in the payments domain. Additionally, chosen candidate will develop close partnerships with relevant Engineering, Treasury, Operations and Finance teams. Analyst will actively participate in multiple, concurrent cross-functional AMP payments projects. Analyst will guide project teams to solutions that maximize profit margin and promote automated and scalable solutions. Analyst responsible for accurately forecasting the P&L impact of new initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Business
Back to top