Financial Analyst, Retail Finance (strategic analysis, business partnering)
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 30, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200187369
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you'll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple's growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You'll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global dedication to perfection, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. Join us, and you'll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a high performance and high growth organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate results to both senior leadership and large groups, representing Finance perspective to non-Finance business partners
- Analytical thinker and quick learner with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to apply new concepts and information in a dynamic business
- Demonstrated success managing multiple activities, projects, priorities, and people in a dynamic, fast-growing, results-driven environment
- Proven track record of independently completing challenging projects, leading multiple priorities, designing and executing ad hoc analysis and building effective business partnerships
- A self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with enterprise software systems (e.g. SAP, Business Objects, Tableau, Thoughtspot) a plus
Current openings within Retail Finance: PEOPLE FINANCIAL ANALYST, RETAIL FINANCE People Finance team acts as the primary global finance partner for Apple Retail around the world. The team works closely with field leaders and corporate partners to ensure our stores have the resources to enrich the lives of Apple customers and employees worldwide. Analyzing operational and financial aspects of resource investment to optimize our global staffing strategy modeling. SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST, RETAIL AMERICAS Finance lead supporting the Americas Leadership team by providing innovative analysis and financial forethought across over 300 of our Retail Stores in 4 countries. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Planning for, reporting on, and analysis of top line results across the Americas retail segment; develop and track weekly top line performance; partner with senior field leadership to develop actionable targets and goals; analyze and interpret results to influence and educate business partners. RETAIL FINANCIAL ANALYST, RETAIL ONLINE FINANCE The Apple Digital Retail Finance team supports Retail's Digital platforms worldwide. This team contributes to the success of Apple by facilitating the planning, establishment, analysis, prioritization and evaluation of complex multidimensional programs..This exciting role seeks to provide quantitative assessment and continuous optimization across digital channels and online marketing initiatives. In partnership with the regional and global business teams, they also develop annual budgets and monthly forecasts, and report financial performance. SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST, RETAIL REAL ESTATE STRATEGY & ANALYTICS As a Real Estate Strategic Finance Analyst, you play an integral and diverse role in supporting Apple's retail store growth. You will partner with multiple teams identifying incremental growth from recent and upcoming real estate investment decisions. This position works closely with Retail R&D and Real Estate leadership driving new store initiatives and building business cases on new go-to-market strategies and store formats. Drive key performance and operational insights of new stores and significant replacement investments, influencing remedial actions and future strategy.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field
Back to top