External Relationships Program Manager, Diversity Recruiting and Experienced Hires
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 28, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200195211
The Inclusion & Diversity team is committed to creating the most expansive culture in the world. We do this by making it widely known that it's everyone's job to bring everyone in. The External Relationships Program Manager for Experienced Hires and Diversity Recruiting will play a key role in helping Apple achieve these goals. The Program Manager will be responsible for building and executing a strategy to reach diverse communities in an effort to support an increase diversity in hires through external partnerships and diversity recruiting events. This role serves an interconnected function and partners closely with the recruiting team on planning and execution, as the primary liaison with the partner organization to amplify outreach efforts throughout the year. The Manager will also lead the professional association partnerships and reward programs sought at the development of underrepresented groups in technology to support the mission of Inclusion and Diversity - crafting a culture of belonging and connection where every employee can do the best work of their lives.
- A minimum of 10+ years experience managing complex programs, with a preferred 3+ years in recruiting or recruiting programs
- Proven success in developing, executing and sustaining programs
- Proven track record of leading impactful recruiting partnerships and delivering results with clear success metrics
- Validated project management skills; ability to balance multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work independently
- Social and relationship building skills with the ability to influence and empower internal and external teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability coupled with good business savvy
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time. Some international travel required
- This role will develop and mange relationships for I&D partnerships supporting recruiting, diversity recruiting and experienced talent programs. - Overall project management and relationship management with external global I&D organizations. - Identification key organizations to develop relationships with and pilot engagement opportunities. - Work cross functionally across Apple to move forward key priorities and broad initiatives aimed at growing our diversity pipeline. - Own and drive select strategic initiatives with program management efforts to deliver key achievements and results including growing pipeline of women and URMs. - Support cross functional teams with vital skills to help drive critical achievements and project successes. - Advise I&D leadership on communications opportunities relevant to programs and initiatives. - Develop meaningful initiatives that build strong connections into diverse communities.
Education & Experience
- Apple's most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount - both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top