Executive Support/Team Project Coordinator
- Culver City, CA
Posted: Jun 23, 2020
Weekly Hours: 29.5
Role Number: 200101860
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're looking for a smart, motivated and experienced project coordinator to provide executive support and a wider creative and production Brand experience team in project management.The ideal candidate is focused and willing to actively work behind the scenes to ensure that our leaders and their teams are functioning efficiently. This includes being organized, professional, and flexible in a fast-paced environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong critical thinking and attention to detail are equally meaningful in this role.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience supporting senior level management in an administrative capacity
- Proven experience working in an entertainment company and supporting a team that specializes in events and production.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with experience in creation and management of executive-level communications
- Able to communicate effectively with senior executives, their assistants and employees across the team
- Listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow up from assigned leaders
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks concurrently and use own time to save time for others
- Organized but flexible, with the ability to anticipate change, and to react efficiently
- High level of integrity; ability to balance confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as Calendar, Numbers and Keynote
Ensure assigned leaders are using their time effectively and to the greatest impact. This requires an understanding of what's most meaningful for effective calendar management, tracking deadlines and meeting productivity. Manage and maintain calendars and coordinate appointments, meetings, conference calls, for executives, including extensive rescheduling, and ensuring that all meeting logistics are taken care of. Plan, coordinate and communicate employee events such as group meetings, off-sites and all-staff forums. This goes beyond inviting participants and booking rooms - the Executive Assistant is also responsible for ensuring that objectives are clear, preparation is appropriate, and budgets are managed. Attend team meetings, capture and circulate key decisions, and work with assigned leaders to ensure appropriate follow-up. Balance administrative tasks for assigned leaders such as booking travel, managing budget and expenses, and helping to prepare for presentations. Support all facilities activities for the team, including office moves, ordering equipment, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and badge access requests. Understand team growth plans to anticipate and address facilities and on-boarding needs. Proactively improve the productivity of the entire team by crafting process efficiencies, coordinating team meetings, assisting with new employee onboarding, and filling in gaps where needed to help others.
Education & Experience
- You are proficient in Keynote, Photoshop and InDesign
Back to top