Executive Producer, Apple Media Products Content Production & Design
- Culver City, CA
Posted: Jun 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200208813
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries! It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! We are currently seeking a seasoned Executive Producer to join the Apple Media Products Content Design Team. Our Apple Media Products are in a period of rapid development and it's an exciting time to join this part of Apple Design Studios. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to have a direct impact on a team that will help define the future of Apple's core media products through thoughtful, strategic, and innovative content initiatives. The right candidate will have at least 10 - 15 years of experience managing content production with an innate ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, and relentlessly uphold our creative vision. You are highly organized. You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable. You can think strategically and solve problems independently. You can 'see around the corner' and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges. You have a disciplined approach to managing your projects, but maintain the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required. The right individual should have experience working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life. You should have experience being the face of creative production to external vendors and executive clients alike. You have a deep familiarity with content planning and effective resource management. You understand the impact of production decisions on both creative output and your cross functional partner's business. You are an expert at managing expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise. We are seeking a hardworking individual who can contribute in a team environment and wants to be part of a growing organizations. This position requires ambition, flexibility and strong communication and leadership skills.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience acting as an executive producer in a creatively driven environment (agency, production company)
- Expert knowledge of content creation and production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model.
- Ability to live between ten thousand feet and thirty thousand feet to not only fulfill against daily needs, but to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.
- Established network of world-class creative, production, photography, illustration, and freelance agency partners
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster.
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to fruition.
- Very organized and meticulous thinking. Someone who thinks one step ahead, but who is also able to adjust to frequent changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive production timelines against a variety of video media including short form, long form, animation, graphics, and post-production.
- Demonstrated experience creating and informing SOW's with the ability to accurately assess and inform burn.
- Experience in managing clear briefs to ensure that key internal and external stakeholders are aligned.
- Ability to independently manage budgets and agency relationships.
- Ability to build relationships with your Marketing and Product counterparts to ensure the creative that is being developed is thoughtful of all channel partner needs.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks for multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of managers, creatives, and executive leadership teams.
In this role, you will manage the end-to-end content creation and production processes across the Apple Media Products Video (TV) initiatives. More specifically: • Lead, manage, and plan communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables • Ability to effectively manage and clearly communicate overall project timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs • Ability to navigate competing priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges • Oversee projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative expediently • Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges • Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure we're delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation • Work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred
Back to top