Executive Assistant to Display VP
Posted: Jan 18, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200142796
The Flat Panel Display (FPD) team features a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and cutting edge technologies. Engineering excellence and thoroughness is expected and encouraged.
- An ability to display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative.
- Ability to utilize tact, diplomacy discretion and good judgement at all times, but especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and have strong time-management skills.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and navigate priorities based on last minute changes.
- Ability to work both autonomously on assignments and collaboratively with other admins and/or engineers.
- Ability to work on assignments of moderate difficultly, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Previous experience supporting an Engineering team is a plus
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote (or MS equivalents)
- Displays a positive and approachable personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of the team.
- The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
- Flexibility/adaptability as this position has a large range of tasks and grows with the team's growth
Manage and maintain conference rooms that are used heavily by the VPs, Senior Directors, Directors and various engineering teams. Handle daily scheduling in iCal, for a vice president. Multi-task and prioritize a wide range of projects in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness Organize domestic and international travel. Plan, coordinate and execute internal events such as off-sites, team building events and organizational wide meetings (all hands). Planning and calendar management including coordination of complex meetings with multiple executives and locations. Submission of expense reports. Serve as a team lead for administrative assistants within the SSP organization.
Education & Experience
AA/AS degree is required, BA/BS degree is preferred.
Back to top