Enterprise Sales Transformation Lead
Posted: Oct 17, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200110953
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world! Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are responsible for ensuring the Sales teams have the tools and information needed to achieve their goals. We do this by partnering cross-functionally with the WW Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) and IS&T teams to build business process excellence needed for a world-class end to end system architecture.
- Prior experience with scoping and delivery of field sales & sales operations supporting systems and processes. Distill strategic intent into structured product release roadmaps that are compelling and achievable.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life's best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple's success. You're a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities - with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It's rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don't give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Apple doesn't cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you'll do - and always does what's best for Apple.
- Your functional expertise lies in the areas of knowing how to use data and insights that provide business decisions support for strategy, planning and sales operations. You have done this through creating customer segmentation models, sales coverage/territory designs, sales compensation alignment, programs and systems & tools developments enabling decision support.
We sit within the sales team and champion on behalf of the sales leadership, the Enterprise Sales teams core business process needs with BPR and IS&T We act as the enterprise business process subject matter expert We align sales leaders on core business process definitions to ensure systems are purposefully built, scalable and widely adopted We are accountable for end user adoption of the systems and tools We partner with IS&T and Business Process Re-engineering to ensure we have a strategic multi year roadmap that is aligned with the sales strategy We partner with IS&T and Business Process Re-engineering to define the end to end architecture and inventory of managed systems
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience; Master's or MBA degree preferred
Back to top