Engineering Program Manager - Display EE
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Dec 20, 2019
Role Number: 200134856
Apple is looking for an extraordinary Engineering Program Manager to join the Display team. Prospective candidate will be driving program schedules and working with multi-functional team to resolve technical issues. This is an individual contributor role, helping lead the development process for silicon components and EE boards used in next generation Apple products. You will lead program involving architecture scoping, prototyping, design, integration and launch of cutting-edge technologies for Apple devices.
- Consistent track record of leading projects and delivering products on time.
- 3+ years of technical Program or Project Management experience.
- Technical background with first-hand knowledge of any of cross- functional strengths.
- Good understanding of hardware and software integration challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop and implement new processes.
- Experience in silicon chip development is a plus
- Ability to travel internationally; visit vendor sites, as needed.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
The Display EPM team defines the program schedule and leads program execution. We drive multi-functional issue resolution ensuring issues are identified and resolved. Ensure issues are raised to the appropriate functional leaders. Drive internal program process to guarantee high quality silicon definition and design execution. We support achievement execution in a fast paced core technology design team. Focus Design teams on meeting near-term goals and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the multi-functional expert(s). We drive technical sessions with silicon suppliers/design partners to track & follow-up issues/escalations. Focused issue reporting, bug tracking, and communication of program risks & status. Deliver executive communication/presentations and drive the decision-making process.
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
Back to top