- Austin, TX
Posted: Aug 12, 2021
Role Number: 200203600
Imagine what you could at Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Are you passionate about changing the world? We have a critical impact on getting high quality functional products to millions of customers quickly. We are looking for you to join our emulation team focusing on the creation, deployment, and support of advanced emulation environments. In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of a chip design effort collaborating with all disciplines. Are you ready to help us deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products?
- You should have emulation experience working on available platforms such as; Palladium, Veloce, or Zebu, as well as experience with compilation, debug, performance, and throughput tuning
- Experience using Verilog, VHDL design
- Experience with C/C++ and System Verilog, UVM verification environments
- Experience writing scripts using Perl, Python, Makefile
- Debugging experience using tools like waveform, Verdi, Simvision
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as a team
- You'll support multiple emulation environments using the latest emulation techniques (C/C++ DPI Transactors, SV assertions, Coverage, Power Estimation, SpeedBridges, Accelerated UVM Testbenches). - You'll be bringing up SOCs on emulation, root causing SoC/Processor test fails and emulator environment issues. - We are in constant collaboration with Design, DV, Power, Silicon Validation, Performance, and Software teams. - Your strong design, debug, communication, and teamwork skills will be essential. - You will also work with leading emulation vendors to debug issues.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
Back to top