Employee Survey Program Manager
Posted: Oct 25, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200076755
Home Office: Yes
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? Apple's People Analytics team is accountable for equipping decision makers with data-driven insights through analytics to make the best decisions about people - individuals, teams and organizations. This close-knit, highly productive, and well-regarded team is looking for a key player with complementary skills to help deliver on our shared vision of democratizing talent insights through research and technology. Within People Analytics, the Employee Survey team manages a portfolio of survey research on employees' engagement and experience throughout their time at Apple, from onboarding to exit. The employee survey program manager will design and manage employee survey programs and ad hoc research. You will collaborate closely with the rest of People Analytics, as well as a critical set of People Org (HR) and business partners. This is a high-visibility role, and prior experience successfully communicating to executive-level audiences, or a strong desire to develop this skill set, will be critical to success.
- Five years experience in applied survey research (this could include work during graduate studies), preferably in the area of employee engagement and behavior (employee motivation, stress and occupational health, judgment and decision-making, inclusion, group dynamics, leadership, etc.)
- Combination of advising and client-side research experience
- Quantitative and qualitative research design, emphasis on online surveys
- Experience selecting and leading external research vendors
- Excellent project management skills, including project planning and partner management
- Mastery of coding and manipulating and analyzing large data sets in at least one statistical software package such as SAS, SPSS, Stata or R
- Managing and visualizing data in Tableau is preferred and R integration ideal
You will: - Play a key role in expanding capabilities in Employee Surveys and custom workforce research - Partner with business leaders and business-facing HR, taking time to understand their information needs and hold firm to accepted research standards - End-to-end management of ongoing employee surveys, design and conduct program evaluations, and scale analytics using our internal platforms - Design and perform linkage analysis - synthesize research and other talent data to drive strategy and investments in employee experience and development - Manage and deliver communications to all levels of Apple - Support other People Analytics initiatives KEY COMPETENCIES Business Insight, Creativity, Customer Focus, Integrity and Trust, Interpersonal Savvy, Learning on the Fly, Peer Relationships, Perseverance, Presentation Skills, and Problem Solving
Education & Experience
Prefer: Quantitative MA required in psychology, sociology, economics, or related
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication capabilities, with demonstrable success in these areas:
- A record of adding value to work outcomes through innovation and an orientation toward continuous refinement and improvement.
- Highly detail oriented with an unwavering tendency toward thoroughness and rigor.
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback, including facility toward open debate and data-driven advocacy that is direct, constructive, compassionate, and results in better products and client outcomes.
- Must have the ability to pivot between divergent tasks on short notice, and rapidly adapt to varied audiences.
Back to top