Embedded Software QA Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jan 8, 2020
Role Number: 200139069
The Technology development group at Apple is looking for an exceptional Software QA engineer to work along side the Engineering development team to drive Software Quality and integration. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to work on cutting edge embedded devices and low level firmware . Our environment fosters product innovation, rapid product iteration, and an environment that values initiative. Quality is an important aspect of our products, and as an Embedded SW QA Engineer you will have a significant impact on helping to deliver functional and stable products to millions of customers in a rapidly changing environment. You will bring your upbeat personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and real passion for a positive user experience.
- Experience with hardware and/or software development lifecycle processes.
- 2+ years of QA experience, preferably on consumer hardware/software products.
- Knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Deep understanding of SQA methodologies & practices.
- Ability to solve hard problems with creative and sustainable solutions.
- Be detail oriented and strive for the best product for our customers.
- Define, implement, and execute tests focused on embedded devices and low level firmware. - Isolate and report defects effectively quantifying customer impact, and verify fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies. - Be a vocal proponent for quality internally and externally.
Education & Experience
BS ME, EE, CE, CS, or equivalent engineering degree
Back to top