Embedded Software Developer- Apple Pay
Posted: Feb 26, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200039704
Join our Wireless Software Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about Embedded Security Development and want to work on the World's most cutting edge mobile payment systems, then we may have the job for you.
- 2+ years of experience in Embedded Security or relevant Low Level Software, Firmware areas
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
- Good understanding of Cryptographic Operations and Key Management
- Familiarity with Side Channel analysis and defense mechanisms on hardened secure processors
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while picking up new skills
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers
- Excellent problem solving and intuitive debugging skills
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering perfection.
- Eager to get your hands dirty!
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will work on implementing existing and new security features for Apple products including Apple Pay. In this role you will have an impact on new Payment, Transit and Access solutions and new verticals around the planet
Education & Experience
Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience designing for low power hand-held units
- Exposure to Objective-C, iOS and Mac OSX is a plus
Back to top