Electrical Test Engineer - Camera Hardware
Posted: Apr 10, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200052092
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. JOB SUMMARY: The Camera Hardware Engineering group is responsible for the design, development, and innovation of camera hardware for all related Apple products. Our target is to deliver superior camera hardware to enable best-in-class camera user experience. We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy individual who can help us with tomorrow's challenges.
- Min 2+ years relevant experience
- Good electrical fundamental skills and problem solving capability
- Hands on for prototyping solution and electrical testing methodology
- Strong knowledge of electrical measurement equipments and instrumentation
- Good user of AutoCAD, Cadence, Python, matlab and JMP.
- Familiar with high volume production environment
- Capable of managing different projects in parallel
- Great interpersonal skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of camera module integration
- Experience in ATE or high volume tester hardware is a plus
Lead Electrical testing solution for camera module & sub-system You will work cross-functionally to set up test requirements and outline DFT (design for test) feedback to design team Drive vendors for solution selection, tester design, bring up and implementation to meet high precision and high volume needs. Conduct failure analysis for engineering and MP builds Continuously improve test productivity and performance
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or industrial experience equivalent
- ~25% travel to both Apple and suppliers' facilities will be required for testing development and production bring up
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top