Display Silicon Engineering Program Manager
Posted: Dec 3, 2019
Role Number: 200045641
Are you a technical leader of groundbreaking display silicon designs from concept to mass production? Do you have the technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to drive and encourage project teams to deliver state of the art solutions in ambitious timelines? As the Display Silicon Engineering Program Manager, you will utilize your Program / Project management skills and have significant responsibility for driving Silicon program schedules and resolving technical issues to deliver groundbreaking silicon on-time. This is an individual contributor role, helping lead the development process for Custom Silicon used in Apple products. Your role encompasses driving full silicon cycle for display driver chips from initial concept, implementation, validation and qualification to customer delivery.
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience in chip design or technology process development with mixed-signal and/or analog experience preferred.
- 1+ Years Technical Program or Project Management, Systems Support/Customer Support exp.
- Experience working in a dynamic engineering environment and real-time crisis management skills.
- Strong desire to own/drive project development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience working with ASIC & VLSI design flows, and running silicon projects from concept to production.
- Experience with designing analog and mixed-signal blocks including LDOs, ADCs, DACs and/or small signal gain blocks desirable.
- Experience with display products and driver chips is a plus.
• You will work on a EPM team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to enable on-time silicon to meet daring product schedules. • Drive internal program process to guarantee high quality silicon definition and precise design execution related to display silicon. • Supporting high-level task execution in a dynamic core technology design team. • Interfacing and driving silicon issues within multi-functional teams: Design, Verification, Validation, Technology, Module, System Hardware and Core Software. • Focusing design teams on meeting near term achievements and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the right technical expert(s) to resolve the issues with data based decision-making. • Attend and drive technical sessions with suppliers/design partners to track & follow up issues/escalations. • Focused issue reporting, bug tracking, and communication of program risks & status. • You should be able to have technical discussions related to the display driver IC with the multi-functional teams.
Education & Experience
• MS or BS Degree in technical discipline
Back to top