Display Electrical Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 30, 2020
Role Number: 200000861
Apple is looking for a display electrical engineer to lead the design, development, and integration of cutting edge display technology for Apple's future product lines.
- Solid capability in conducting theoretical analysis and modeling
- Capability and willingness to design and perform experiments
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals in EE analog/digital circuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and developing new technologies
- Demonstrated engineering passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity
- Experience/knowledge in display technology or related fields is a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Investigate new technologies for next generation products • Establish performance metrics and requirements through careful use of theory, models and experiments across devices, circuits, and human perception • Develop efficient and effective architecture in close collaboration with cross-functional teams • Author high-quality engineering requirements and specifications • Work with internal/external teams in delivering and validating the requirements
Education & Experience
Normally requires a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, or MSEE degree plus minimum 5 years work experience.
Back to top